Mini Zoo is a prototype companion app based around the Melbourne Zoo.
It focusses on improving the interactivity and learning potential while at the zoo.
Visitors are able to:
- View the map
- Access a virtual zoo enclosure of animals
- Interact with virtual animals
- Access animal specific information
- Test own knowledge of animals with a quiz
- Unlock hidden animal facts
*Please note that the database aspects of Mini Zoo are no longer functional as we chose to discontinue our online database. Please login to Mini Zoo as a student using the username “3” to view functions.*
Developed by Luna Fall:
Design & UI Programming: Natasha Shelvey
Art & Animation: Michelle Wilson
Database Programming: Chris Stojanovic